The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. Dangote group has emerged one of the leading diversified business conglomerates on the African continent. Dangote Group has over 26,000 employees at the moment.
Today, Dangote Group is a diversified conglomerate, headquartered in Lagos, with interests across a range of sectors in Africa. (Source : Wikipedia)
The Dangote Group is recruiting to f ill the position below:
Job Title: Community Relations Manager (CRM)
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Business field: Refinery
Functions/ Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for candidates with vast experience in a reputable construction company, in civil works such as piling, large industrial buildings, slip form construction, etc.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pert
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc Civil Engineering with 12 years’ experience and above
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online