We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Treasury Operations
- As the Manager, Treasury Operations you would be required to manage the accurate postings of treasury/cash and Bank transactions and ensure compliance with the approved processes and policies.
- Also have overall responsibility for the petty and regional cash operations to ensure effective day to day running of the business.
- Effectively partner with Revenue Operations, Accounts Payable, Corporate Sales, Retail etc. to identify needs and develop solutions to improve financial and process performance and maintain relationships with key internal and external business partners.
- Review and develop Treasury processes and policies and ensure operational controls and standards are adhered to on a daily basis
- Identify Opportunities to automate and streamline treasury processes
- Manage the overall process and cost of collecting cash collections and banking for the business.
- Manage, co-ordinate and control the cash operations and administration of cash advance and petty Cash
- Ensure all lodgments, payments and fund management journals are accurately captured on accounting systems (GL, TABs, ERP etc.)
- Provide monthly report on bank charges with commentary on variances
- Manage petty cash and cash advances to staff in line with approved policy and ensure safety of the cash
- Manage Treasury operations month end financial reporting closure activities
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of processes.
- Ensure posting of payments received from Accounts Payable
- Review, analyze and verify charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Manage the bank guarantee book to ensure minimum losses to the company
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- 8 – 10 years’ work experience which includes the following: track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.).
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Understanding of risk management practices, financial market instruments and regulatory requirements in a Commercial bank/ Multinational Company
- Knowledge in Back office support for a corporate Treasury
- Extensive experience in liquidity management and accounts payable settlement
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments.
- Banking operations and Trade financing
- Conversant with up to date treasury products, policies and accounting rules
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online