MTN Group, formerly M-Cell, is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg.
Job Title: Senior Customer Support Partner (Agent Specialist Desk)
- To ensure end-to-end processing of MFS agent registrations and provide first line resolution of queries and enquiries from MFS agent network nationwide
- To coordinate first line back office support for internal and external customers relating to agent account management
- Ensure prompt computation of agent commission and compensation.
- Supervise reconciliation of all MFS agents’ account
- Ensure all agents registration request from the Channel are promptly treated
- Coordinate the white-listing and blacklisting requests from the channel team
- Support and implement strategy adopted for achieving departmental targets
- Generate reports to the business in the area of operations to enable quick decision making
- Participates in all UAT test and implementation of all upgrade on MFs systems and Agent portal Interface and liaise with system support team to ensure excellent services and zero downtime of systems
- Provide first line resolution of queries and enquiries from MFS agent networks nationwide
- Resolve enquiries from MFS partners and agents promptly and escalating where necessary
- Provide back office support for Regional and Consumer sales in MFS trade partner account management
- Provide solution to enquiries referred from trade partners through Regional Sales managers/DAEs
- Cross-functional intra and inter-departmental interface in ensuring smooth flow of all MFS agents process
- Propose improvement to all MFS PPP
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- BA, BEd, BEng, B.Sc, BTech or HND
Experience & Training:
- First degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in area of specialisation with experience working with people.
- Experience in account management function
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in operations or financial services is an advantage Training
- Basic Banking/financial services operations
- IFS fundamentals.
Application Deadline: 2nd August, 2017.
click HERE to Apply