Stanbic IBTC offers all our clients a wide range of personal and commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
Job Title: Data Processing Officer
Job ID: 24537
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
Group Information Technology:
- Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing e.g. Core Banking (Finacle Banking Application), Pricing, ODS, HP&L, MOD etc.
- Take backup of application databases on Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Sybase, etc on daily basis.
- Take backup of Bank’s third party applications.
- Data Centre Monitoring (i.e. Temperature, Humidity, etc ) using Environmental Monitoring System (Netbotz)
- Development of scripts for data downloads / extractions.
- Finacle Functional Support.
- Development of Reports, customization and maintenance.
- Projects support & Implementation.
- Provide workaround solutions to Equinox archival issues
- Support Interfacing of external Applications to Finacle Banking software.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of customer complaints
- Number of instances of non-compliance to policy and procedure
- Number of error recorded as a result of not following policy and procedure
- Number of audit exception on Production issues
- IT Audit rating by Internal Audit, Routine Control, and external audit
- No service impact
- Reduced number of incidents
- Successful implementations
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience.
- Experience in Finacle Banking Application will be an added advantage
- Ensure all backup tapes are transferred to Montgomery Vault in line with IT policy.
- Proactive monitoring of all the critical applications and peripherals
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre.Ad-hoc assignments.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head.
Application Closing Date: 10th July, 2017.
Click HERE to apply online