MTN Group, formerly M-Cell, is a South Africa-based multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries.
Job Title: Analyst, Business Intelligence
Division: Enterprise Business Unit
Core Purpose of the Job
- To produce analysis in support of EBU business intelligence strategy including requirements generation for new data/information needs of operating verticals from internally generated data.
- Create dashboards for management giving complete view of revenue impact and customer loyalty and churners.
- Develop and automate EBU business reports (standard reports / dashboards); derive business intelligence / insights from internal sources
- Propose process efficiencies for data analysis, content, consistency, intelligence to maximize display and data quality assurance.
- Perform variance analysis on projects within EBU
- Produce analysis and business intelligence to EBU by utilizing various tools and drawing on proven proficiency/ experience (including all aspects of the architecture of cube/report design, creation etc.)
- Provide management with fact-based, business-oriented actionable insights to facilitate informed decision making.
- Validation and control of revenue reports.
- Support Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) for micro campaign opportunity tapping.
- Assist and advise stakeholders in making informed and effective business decision.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours
- Bachelor’s degree in numerates discipline (preferably Business / Information systems management or related field and appropriate relevant professional experience)
- Telecoms experience a must
- Enterprise Business experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years working experience which includes;
- 2 years’ experience in the area of data science / analytics business systems / business intelligence etc.
- A year within Telco environment
- Proven experience in business Intelligence tools (Oracle, SAS, Business Objects / DB2 etc.)
- Experience in data warehousing and knowledge of PL/SQL within telecoms industry is desirable
Application Closing Date: 6th July, 2017.
Click HERE to apply online